The Parent Portal allows parents and guardians to access student grades, AWRs, report cards, test scores, links to helpful resources, and more.
- Parent Portal – 4 minute video overview and instructions
- Written instructions on Parent Portal features and logging in
- Parent Portal FAQs
Navigate to https://epicsocal.parentstudentportal.com/mod.php/index.php and login. This URL along with a unique username and password are emailed to the primary parent listed on the enrollment application once the Master Agreement has been signed by all parties.
Retrieving the username and password for an account can be done by following these instructions:
If you know your username, skip the first three steps.
- Click “Forgot Username.”
- Enter the email address used during enrollment.
- The username will be sent to that email address within a minute.
- Then, go to the login and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter username.
- The password is sent to the email address used during enrollment.
- Go back to the login page and enter the username and NEW password.
- Once entered, you’ll be prompted to reset the password to one of your choosing.
- Enter the newly recovered username and password to login.
- If you still have trouble, contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org; 657-220-1000).